Tuesday 11 August 2009

Bind it all Notepad and pen


Close up of Glossy Accents

Inside Pages

I quickly made this little notepad with the Bind it all.

I made 2 chipboard coasters cut to size (4" x 4") and covered with Papermania Antique Cream paper. Punched the holes with the Bind it all and secured them together with brown Owires.

The notepaper inside is from a small notepad and attached with strong double sided tape (I didn't punch it with the bind it all).

The word 'notes' is cut with the Craft Robo and covered with glossy accents.

The little flower is punched with an xcut punch and an antique brad in the centre all secured with glossy accents.

The chipboard flourish is cut with a cuttlebug die (can't remember the name!) and the ribbon is organza and satin spot from my stash.

The pen is a regular black pen covered with matching paper and tied with a narrow ribbon.

This was made to give as a gift, so I'm off now to make one for myself (can never find a notepad when I need one!!)

xx

No comments: