Monday 11 January 2010

Belated Happy New Year! + Teacher's cards and Gifts

Hi!  I haven't had much time lately to update this blog.... Hope you all had a Great Christmas and will have a Very Happy 2010.

We had a lovely Christmas although Phoebe had a perforated ear drum a few days before it, but seeing her presents cheered her up :) 
We've been confined to the house for a couple of weeks with all the ice and snow but DHL were still able to deliver a parcel today....it was Sizzix dies from the mega sale sizzix.co.uk had over Christmas, so I have some lovely new dies to play with :)

Before Christmas I said I would post photos of the presents/cards I made for the teachers, so here are some of them.  I stamped the clear bags with various snowflake stamps using Stazon white ink (I originally used Elzybells white ink but it was taking too long to dry and smudged easily so I went back to using Stazon).  I made the sour cream cartons with double sided paper, sealed each end with tape and crimped them with a Woodware paper crimper.  Then punched 2 holes in the top and tied a label on with ribbon.

I'll be back soon with some photos of the Desktop Calendar we made at a class in December.




Ps. The sour cream containers were filled with sweets :D

No comments: