Monday 26 April 2010

Clean & Simple FTL87 sketch

A quick card today!

I'm always full of good intentions when it comes to making cards on time but usually end up doing it at the last minute  :(  not good for stress levels!

So just for a change I thought I'd  be really organised (lol) with Teacher thank you cards for June using this lovely sketch from Clean & Simple 

The red apple is darker in reality!









Supplies
White card
DP - DCWV school stack
Stamp - Imaginisce
Brilliance Inks
Chipboard apple - Sizzix original die / paper pieced
White gel pen
Nestabilites circle/scalloped circle dies
Scoring lines scored using Scor-pal

Thanks for visiting today :)
Sarah x

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh this is fabulous! And such a good idea to get ready in advance...

suezie said...

Sarah this card is soooooo darn cute! I love it.

Carol D said...

great Card Sarah, and what a good idea, might make some for my grandaughter.

Hugs Carol xxx
P.S. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.