Sunday 18 July 2010

Gift Bag ~ Thanks

This little gift bag is a smaller version of the one I posted yesterday.  The finished size is 18cms wide, 11cms tall and 8cms deep.  The stamps ~ flower, bird and word are all Unity and the inks are Versacolor pigment ~ fresh green and amethyst.  I cut the tag using the Quickcutz tag die.  The purple gems are Papermania and the handles of the bag are white raffia.

The Inside of the bag
When I make these bags, depending on the weight of the gift to go inside, I put a matching piece of card or paper along the bottom for added strength and to cover the joins. The bottom of this bag was covered with amethyst paper as the gifts to go inside are very light.

Take care :)
Sarah xx

3 comments:

Vicky Hayes said...

Your bags are so professional and beautifully finished. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely. Where did you find such great quality gift bags?

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi, I made the bags myself from 2 sheets of A4 card :)