Sunday 1 August 2010

Another sketch challenge

It's time for another sketch challenge FTL101 from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog :)  


To attach the flowers to the card,  I tied the ribbon around the patterned paper first and threaded it up through all 3 flowers. Then just tied it in a little bow and finished with a pearl. 


 I wanted to add some texture to tag, so I raised it up in the middle and glued it down at each end.  I didn't have a large pale grey flower (plenty of white ones though!) I took one of those and coloured it with a grey Copic marker.

                     FTL 101 sketch
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great day :)
Sarah xx

Supplies
Cream & Grey cardstock
DP - October Afternoon - This Little Piggy
Flowers - Green Tara & Poppicrafts
Flourish die cut - Marianne Creatables LR0116
Tag die cut - Cuttlebug
Stamp - Technique Tuesday
Ink - Versacolor cube - Sky Gray
Pearls & Ribbon

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I really like your pink and grey color combo. Your flower is so big and bold.

Vicky Hayes said...

Love the grey and pink too and the way you've attached your tag. Just stunning!