Monday 23 August 2010

Mum's birthday



Hi everyone!

This is a really quick post today, as we are just heading off on holiday this week. (Richard's tapping his foot - we should already be away!)

This is the first of Mum's birthday cards and I would have had it uploaded for yesterday but this computer has been very tempermental and keeps crashing :(  Here's hoping I get this post finished before it happens again!!

The papers for this card are Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety mini deck.  I have my sewing machine out permanently now and am stitching everything in sight.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a circle nestability die.  The flower is made with the blossom nestabilities, crumpled, cut and layered together with some ribbon and a button in the centre.

Thanks for visiting today and I will be back on Friday with more cards.  One of them is my first attempt at an easel card.

See you soon
Sarah x

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a lovely card - just right for your lovely mum! Love the stitching! Have a wonderful, relaxing (!) holiday. Vx