Wednesday 18 August 2010

Sock Creature - Meet Flossie!

I finally got my sock creature photographed and here she is...



the socks we started with

Last week we were visiting Richard's parents and took the opportunity to visit their local library.  I came across this book and fell in love with all the wee creatures inside.  A quick trip to Primark for socks and we were ready to make sock buddies! What I didn't realise was.....we should have bought baby socks...... A bag and a half of stuffing later and we had Flossie! (her nose is huge!!!)
I so enjoyed making her and I have a few requests for some more :)

Thanks for taking the time to visit today.
Sarah x

2 comments:

lynda little said...

oh that's gorgeous!!!you're so talented.
i'm gonna have to have a go at that!

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow! She is just the most adorable little creature! You definitely need to get some baby socks and make her some babies!