Saturday 2 April 2011

Mother's Day

Hello again :)

Wow! is it April already???  Isn't the weather gorgeous :)  We went to our local forest park today and it felt so good to be out in the fresh air.  It did the children the world of good too - they're sleeping like little logs tonight.

This card is for my Mother-In-Law and was made very quickly yesterday, just in time for the last post collection.  I really will have to be more organised, I still have my own Mums to make......


I cut white card (folded size 15x15cms) and matted designer paper on top.  I printed the sentiment on white card and cut out using a Tim Holtz label die.  I inked the edges, stamped some flourishes and added it to the card using foam pads.  Next I took some turquoise card and die cut the vine and adhered it to the card with wet glue.  I added a prima flower and a button, tied through with turquoise seam ribbon.  I finished the card off with some clear gems.

Have a lovely day and see you soon :)
Sarah xx

Supplies
White cardstock
Designer paper - Colorbok  'Woodhaven'
Ink - Versa color cube turquoise
Flourish stamp - Doodlebug 'Teen girl'
Dies - Tim Holtz 'Styled label' & Sizzix 'Vine'
Prima flower
Button
Seam binding ribbon
Clear gems

1 comment:

Ruth said...

It's lovely, Sarah. The colours are beautiful together, Ruth x