Thursday 19 April 2012

Sneak peek...

Good afternoon :)

I finally got my project finished!
It took a bit longer than I expected but I really shouldn't have left it to the last minute....

Would you like a little peek?
I'll be posting all the photos tomorrow to coincide with release of the April mini kit
at Creative Craft World.


It's vintage and it's a .....

Well you'll just have to wait and see :)

I hope you're all having a lovely day.
The weather here is beautiful ~ I hope the sun stays for a while!
Thanks for visiting
Sarah xx

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Can't wait to see it Sarah, it looks fab!
Margaret x

Jenny said...

ooo I like the sneak peak Sarah :0)
Send the. Sun back over here please, we've had a weather swap I think :0)
Jenny x

Margie said...

Ooh Sarah - it looks great already! Love the colours and the hearts, scrap of lace and pearls are calling to me! Enjoy your sunshine while it lasts - its piddling down here! x

Wishcraft said...

Looks lovely Sarah, love the colours - will pop back to see it in full :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Gibmiss said...

Hi sarah
Looks good what I can see
Hugs Sylvie
Enjoy the sunshine x

Clare said...

Wow Sarah your album is absolutely stunning!!! such a gorgeous vintage look with those precious photo's. A wonderful keepsake. Hugs Clare xxx