Saturday 23 June 2012

Ribbons and Bows at Sweet Stampin'

Good Morning :)

That's another week gone already and I'm back to share with you my GDT card for

This week we'd like to see Ribbons and Bows on your projects.
It's another favourite theme for me as I just love adding ribbons to my cards:)

I made this one using Echo Park 'Life is Good' papers.

The little image is Daisy from Squiggle stamps and I've coloured her with Copics and paper pieced her dress and hairband with matching papers.
The flourishes are cut with the Cameo and the flowers are punched.
I added dots of Pebeo 3D paint at the bottom and around the top corner of the image. 


The ribbon is wide pink satin and I tied some pink twine through a brown button and attached it to the bow with a glue dot.

There has been a serious lack of posts this week but I'm glad to say I'm finally getting on top of things.
The teachers' cards and gifts are now made and I'll post pics of them soon.
I'm off to a sewing class today to make another applique square for my quilt
but I'll be round to visit you all later!

Don't forget to link up your entries to the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week.
Hope you're having a good weekend :)
Take care
Sarah xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card lovely image tracy x

Sue said...

gorgeous card Sarah, such a sweet image and lovely colours. Sounds like a fab challenge - I love ribbons and bows.
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Sarah,love the design, papers and gorgeous image.xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Sarah this is gorgeous! What a super cute image. I love the papers and the liquid pearls :)

Vicky Hayes said...

The ribbon and button embellishment is stunning and I love your flourishes Sarah. Hope you've enjoyed sewing class and I'm looking forward to seeing your latest projects! Vicky x

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Sarah.
Love all those fab papers and cute image!

Wedgie xxx

cathi139 said...

Beautiful card, I have already seen it on the challengeblog. Your choice of papers is very brilliant
Cathi

Victoria said...

These papers are right up my street and I love the flourish and flowers. The bow is gorgeous of course. Look forward to seeing what else you've been making this week :)

nnalorac said...

So sweet and real pretty Sarah. Love the image and the papers and ribbon are delish. Carolxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi sarah
Fabulous card .....love the flourish....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Christine L said...

Lovely card Sarah.... so cute!! And love the design you've created too..

Hugs
Christine x

Loli said...

Hola Sarah, thank you for your congratulations:D
Oooh Sarah what beautiful cards, the fathers cards are simply fabulous and your little girl is pretty, i love the flourishes, beautiful bow and great colouring...fantastic job Sarah.
A hug from the hot island

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Sarah and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

Jenny said...

What a perfect bow Sarah. Love this card! x

Natali said...

Oh, I really love this little sweetheart )) Gorgeous bow..
Hugs
Natali