Friday 6 July 2012

Get Well Soon

Good Morning :)

Just a quick post this morning....
between the children and the puppy I don't have time for much else at the minute!

I made these cards a couple of weeks ago but forgot to upload them here.


I cut out all the elements of this card with the Cameo and I shaped the leaves and flower before adding them to the card with Pinflair dimensional glue. 
The sentiment is a clear stamp by Kaisercraft and it is inked with an SU marker.


After making the 6"x6" card, I thought I'd make a couple of smaller ones and used card candy for the centre of the flower instead of a button. I also glued the leaves and flower flat in these cards.
The butterfly trails were cut with the Cameo as well and you can find the cutting file
in the Silhouette America store.


All three cards together.


Thank you for popping in today :)

I'll be back tomorrow with my scrapbook page
and details of this month's scrap map challenge at CCW.

Take care
Sarah xx

6 comments:

Christine L said...

They're all fabulous Sarah.... I really love this type of card.... no colouring!! And your design is fab!

Hugs
Christine x

Sue said...

gorgeous cards Sarah, such beautiful designs

Sue

Victoria said...

Such a stunning crisp and clear design. The butterfly trails are amazing!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sarah
Fabulous cards.... Love them.....
Hugs sylvie

Enjoy your weekend xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

I love this Sarah! Such a beautiful design and layout :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards, love them!
Helen x