Friday 30 November 2012

The final day!

Good morning!
 
Well I can hardly believe it....November has just flown by and here we are
with our last project of the Christmas Countdown at Creative Craft World.
Mel has made a lovely 3D project and if you pop over to her blog
you'll find all the details here.
I hope you've enjoyed the projects the Design Team have made this month
and maybe even been inspired to try some of them yourself!
 
I will be back with some more of my own projects very soon
but this morning I'm off to take Lydia to her music exam.
Here's hoping it goes well!
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Sarah xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah
This project of Mels is just gorgeous thanks for sharing, and for your kind words on my blog too..
sorry for not getting over here this last week, I hope all is well and your all nearly ready for the Hols..
I'm getting there I hope :)
have a lovely weekend..
Lots Hugs Sarah xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Catching up AGAIN, Wonderful projects since my last visit.

Happy Christmas and Happy 2013

Cheryl said...

Your ornament is beautiful!


Merry Christmas!

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!