Tuesday 27 November 2012

Vintage Birthday Card

Hello everyone,
 
I don't have a card of my own to share today but I thought you
would enjoy seeing this card that my friend Freda gave me for my birthday yesterday.
 
I'm trying to persuade her to start a blog of her own so we can see the fabulous things she makes :)
 It has lots of texture and it even has a tiny charm hanging from the umbrella.
The photo really doesn't do it justice.
----------------------------------
 
I also have the link to Susi's blog where, as part of CCW's Christmas Countdown
she has made some really useful pocket handwarmers.
Just the thing for this cold weather!
To find out all about them click here.
 
 
I'm still in the process of catching up with your blogs,
I just wish there were more hours in the day sometimes!
See you soon :)
Sarah xx 

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Sarah this is beautiful the layout is so elegant as is the image. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

Sue said...

Belated Happy Birthday Sarah, I'm sorry I missed you mentioning it on your post yesterday. I hope you had a good day.

This is such a gorgeous card to receive. I love the image and beautiful detailing. I agree that Freda should start her own blog.

Hugs Sue

Vicky Hayes said...

Wow - it's gorgeous Sarah and I bet you were delighted to receive it! I may have mentioned to Freda that she should start her own blog too... Vicky x

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

What a stunningly beautiful card Freda has made, the image is so beautiful then that touch of lace so right for that era and those gorgeous flowers. Please tell Freda that think she is a very talented lady...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card to receive your friend certainly has talent this is a gorgeous image.
thanks for the link to the
hand warmers also..
have a lovely day tomorrow
Hugs Sarah x

MiniOwner said...

Please tell Freda I agree she shopudl have a blog - that card is beautiful!
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Freda's work is amazing...she's a Master Crafter for sure!